Waiting around

Friday, July 29, 2005

3rd time's the charm, right? I have officialy applied to medical school for the 3rd time, hoping that I can actually gain admission. These are the schools I have applied to:

Albany
Albert Einstein
Boston U
Case Western
Drexel
Eastern Virginia Medical School
George Washington
Georgetown
Jefferson
New York Medical College
Penn State
St. Louis
Temple
Tufts
Tulane
Cincinatti
Maryland
VCU
Wake Forest

Yep. That's a ton, but this is it so I am going balls to the wall. As for my number one? It is the school that lets me in. I submitted my initial application - AMCAS - yesterday, and recieved confirmation today that they have both of my transcripts. So now all I need is to get certified and the secondaries will start pouring in so I will have my hands full. Cincinnatti (I am going to have to learn how to spell that at some point) has already said their secondary will be available on August 1st, and there are a few schools that have their secondary as .pdf online, so I can get cracking on those this weekend and next week. I WILL be on top of it this time around (not that I wasn't before, but this year will be super anal).

In the meantime, I just finished painting my bathroom a bright shade of green. It is something between THIS and THIS (not that that gives you any idea whatsoever, nor do they look any different - they are, I promise). So I have been kept real busy all things considered.

I have also been looking for jobs - the top two right now seem to be a radiology tech student where you get on the job training, and a patient care tech where I clean dialysis machines. The latter says one year experience needed but only 2 years of college, so hopefully my master's will outweigh the experience. Both jobs are in Richmond - so there is a chance that I will be moving to Richmond. Who knows.

Well Panera is getting ready to close, so I should leave. Until next time...

-waiter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home