Waiting around

Sunday, January 07, 2007

2nd Semester and Little Miss Sunshine

2nd semester started this week, which means no longer can I sit around and have absolutely nothing to worry about. Of course, that didn't stop me from taking advantage of the 70 degree weather yesterday and hitting the driving range. That was real nice.

I also finally watched Little Miss Sunshine yesterday afternoon (after the driving range). It is an absolutely hilarious movie if you have not had the chance to see it. It's about a family and that's about really all you can say. I found myself laughing out loud by myself in my apartment. It is one of those "awkward" movies (like Meet the Parents) and I usually have trouble with those, but not this one. It was great.

So being that I did start Med School again this week, I guess I can give a brief rundown of where I am in school. In the fall, I took Gross Anatomy and Neuroscience and I placed out of Microscopic Anatomy. In the 2 classes that I did take, I ended up doing very well, so I am very pleased with how everything started. Basically... the fall was more like "What is in the body?" and this spring will answer the question "How does the body work?" as we are taking Biochemistry, Physiology, and Immunology. These classes are a bit more thought provoking and not as much rote memorization (though, being that we are in med school, there is still a lot of that).

Alright, well I am going to try and write more this semester. We'll see how that goes.

still waiting,
-wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home