Waiting around

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Final days...

It's been a busy couple days, to say the least. I obviously got back to Richmond on Monday, and since then I have been meeting up with people in Richmond to say good bye (and showing Katie around since she just moved here and knows noone). All of my stuff is packed up and ready for the big move up to the big city of Washington D.C. (well, Arlington). And I guess even that is a little bit of an overstatement. I decided to go cheap and not rent a van, hoping that all of my stuff would be able to fit in Ian's and my car (Ian driving an SUV). Well we packed Ian's car this afternoon, and then I packed my car, and now there is a pile of stuff between the living room and dining room that still needs to be taken to DC.

So that means tomorrow I am driving to Arlington, unloading everything, and then coming back here to Richmond -- I thought tonight was going to be my last night here in Richmond, but alas, I can't stay away.

Tonight I saw Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, starring none other than Will Ferrell. I thought this movie was absolutely hilarious, but I love Will Ferrell, so I may be somewhat biased. There were numerous one-liners that truly made this movie memorable. I suggest you all go see it.

still waiting,
-wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home