Waiting around

Monday, January 09, 2006

Med School info.

Since I figured out the picture thing (which wasn't that hard) I decided to take a picture of the wall where I have my whole medical school listings. I realized in doing this, that I failed to mention that I am on a pre-interview hold at Drexel and Albany. Obviously I didn't lose any sleep over this, nor was it that exciting since I basically read the emails and forgot. If I had been on top of this, I would have updated each time I heard from somewhere (and let's be honest, I went through and "re-did" the process taking pictures after each change, but I thought that was overkill, so you just see where I am right now).

Hopefully you can read it, if not here is the update:
Accept/Waitlist - None
Interview - GWU and WVU
"Holding Pattern" - PSU, Maryland, Drexel and Albany
Waiting - Gtown, Jefferson, NYMC, SLU, Temple, Tufts, Tulane and Cinci
Reject - Wake, VCU, EVMS, BU, Case, AECOM

So there you have it. And see, I really am making strides towards making this a better blog. Something you can REALLY look forward to reading. Haha, yeah right.

still waiting
-wait

2 Comments:

  • Wow, great wall. You know if you had anounced this idea last year you could have started an SMP trend. Ok, now that I think about that maybe not so cool, but I'm a nerd. Gotto love waiting....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 AM  

  • What will you be doing at the Women's Center?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home