Waiting around

Friday, March 24, 2006

2 more things

I forgot to add these 2 things to my post yesterday -- the first being that PSU said they would take about 6 to 8 weeks to come back to me with a decision. That puts a decision coming to me around the beginning of May.

And then this was probably the weirdest thing that I have seen an interview -- I actually saw my file. Like THE file that PSU has on me. I saw my original application - like the one where my GPA was calculated incorrectly and the update that AMCAS sent to every school. I also saw all the letters I sent to the school with my name and AMCAS number hilighted. I just thought that was really weird because I feel like "the" file is this commodity that all the applicants NEVER ever see. It was a bit of a wierd experience for me. I actually stopped talking because I was so dumbfounded when I saw all the letters that I had sent and stuff.

That's all I had to say. I just thought I would add those 2 thoughts.

Also, I am not sure why my previous post has different fonts and sizes. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home