Waiting around

Saturday, February 25, 2006

South Dakota

Well, the South Dakota legislature has decided to rock the boat. In a vote on Friday afternoon, South Dakota's House passed the abortion ban 50-13. As it has passed both the Senate and theHouse, all that is left is for Governor Rounders to sign it into law. If (When) the governor signs it, the law will go into effect July 1st. This will obviously raise an outcry from the left and enjoyment from the right, while putting to test the "new" Supreme court.

I went to check up on the comment about "Girl Next Door" by Saving Jane (my bad on the mis-reference) and I typed into google "Girl Next Door." Definetely one of those times where I did not think about the ramifications of such a search. It's a good thing I decided to do that on my home computer and not a work computer because of the links that popped up. (I am too funny)


still waiting,
-wait

1 Comments:

  • I think I would be the only person in the office who didn't know about the email too. I always seem to be the last person to know certain things, which tends to get me stereotyped as clueless. It's a pretty funny story, though, and it seems like you just let the jokes go with a laugh.

    I can't believe South Dakota passed that law. I bet their residency applicantions will decline greatly. Then again, some people might find the idea appealing. I sure won't apply there.

    By Blogger MustangSally, at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home