Waiting around

Thursday, February 09, 2006

And the verdict is...

... a seemingly apropros response.

I received in the mail today yet another waitlist letter, this time from WVU. I am surprisingly not as upset as I thought I would be; perhaps this is because I know that there is a very small percentage of out of state applicants who get in to WVU, and maybe also perhaps because I am growing accustomed to this game of waiting. It will probably work out to be something like I will wait until May when I think I will here something only to wake up one morning and it will be near the end of July and realize that yet again, I wasn't good enough to get into med school.

Alright, well I am going to go watch some TV, maybe drink another beer, and just chillax.

still waiting (and wow how that's true),
-wait

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry to hear you didn't get an acceptance, but a waitlist doesn't always have to turn out badly. You have a legacy, and very few out-of-staters interview, so your chance of coming in off the waitlist as an out-of-stater is probably much better at WVU than at other schools. Stay positive! If you have the dedication to apply three times then you certainly are good enough to get into med school. I'm rooting for you!

    By Blogger MustangSally, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home