Waiting around

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Empathy

I forgot to add this earlier.

I emailed the dean at GW simply to say thank you for letting me know about my decision and being in contact with me throughout the process. She responded this afternoon saying that it was her pleasure and to "Just hang in there". Made me feel a little better.

For the first time, I feel like someone in an admissions office is empathizing with a distressed applicant. So that makes me feel a little better.


I just did a google search on empathy since I want to add more pictures, and came across the picture on the left. Which brings me to the random trivia question. Who remembers the sitcom where the empathy belly was actually worn? And by who? First person to answer correctly gets... I don't know. Pride?







Alright, I just wanted to post that bit I got from the dean today for you all to enjoy.

still waiting,
-wait

2 Comments:

  • Hm....which sitcom? I don't remember actually seeing it, but it seems like something that would be on Seinfeld; however, no one was actually pregnant. Maybe Friends?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

  • Uncle Jesse!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home