Waiting around

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Maryland/Duke

Well I wish I could refer to the college basketball game that was played tonight between 2 ACC powerhouses, although I should be somewhat wary of using the term "powerhouse" in reference to Maryland tonight as they seemed to be hardly a speedbump in the way of Duke's season. As I told Ian, I love to hate Coach K, but I can't help but respect him. I look at awe what he can do with a team, and I can only think that by this time next year, the year after and the year after we will all be hating on Paulus like we hate on J.J. this year. Ugh. I feel the ACC always houses such good teams and a lot of times get less respect than is due, due to the fact that once conference play starts all the teams really start beating up on each other. I mean I feel it is real hard to believe that BC is still winless in their inaugural season in the conference... I digress.

Well, Conan is about to come on, meaning I am up way too late. So I am out of here.

still waiting
-wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home