Waiting around

Monday, January 16, 2006

Conan and Paris

As many of you know, for me when Conan comes on that means it's bedtime. Now that I am waking up around 7, this is proving to be a bit harder of a bedtime; however I would like mention that I am still a HUGE fan of Conan O'Brien and it is my hope that one day, I will be on his show since there are many of you out there who believe I bear a resemblance to him. This may be wishful thinking, however he has had other look-a-likes on the show before. The only thing I really need is red hair, and since I was actually born with red hair, maybe one day I will go back.
The impetus for this blog, however is the discovery of a page on CNN.com (found through Mike Lee's im profile) and how Conan and the president of Finland looks alike. CNN.com

For some reason I thought this was pretty funny, as are his numerous jokes about the Finnish election on the show. I probably laugh too much at Conan. I also thought it would be worthwhile to post on something lighthearted while being able to learn something about a foreign country, and how the election can be influenced by a late night comedy host, who bears the resemblance to me.

One of my favorite Conan jokes is: "Paris Hilton's movie, 'House of Wax' made over 12 million dollars on its opening weekend. Which makes it Paris Hilton's second biggest opening."

(Really, I can't believe I have a picture of Paris Hilton in this)


Ian and I went on a bike ride this afternoon and he scared the crap out of me. We ride this area called West Creek which is a 3 mile road which is an out and back kind of thing. I kinda headed out front, and I didn't see him on the turnaround or at all on the way back. So despite my chest killing I went strong back to the car and started pulling out and he came around the corner. I felt better. As for right now, my chest is really tight and phlegmy. Yummy.

Let's be honest, this post is really me procrastinating on letters I need to write for medical schools. So I should probably get to that. Enough rambling for tonight.

still waiting
-wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home