Waiting around

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Untitled.

So I know its been awhile since I last posted... Almost a week?! Woh. I would like to say that I have been absurdly busy and haven't had any time to get onto my computer. But let's be honest, we know that isn't true. I have been watching basketball, watching more basketball, prepping for my PSU interview, watching basketball, meeting up with some friends, watching basketball, going to work, and did I mention watching basketball?

I am getting ready to leave for PSU (like when I finish this, I will turn my computer off and walk out the door). So I just wanted to post one more time pre-interview so that everyone knows I am still here.

I will post after the interview to let you all know how it went. Hopefully I can say it went well!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home