Waiting around

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bike shorts

Hi there. I thought I should say something like "Welcome back to me" or something. It's been a good 9 days since I wrote anything. I also think the last time I wrote, I said I would try and write more... we all see how that went (not well, for those of you keeping tabs).

Here's the med school update: Nada. For the past 9 days I have heard absolutely nothing. No acceptances, no rejections, no fake acceptance email (cough cough Georgetown cough cough) and no emails whatsoever from schools. 7 weeks ago tonight, I was spending the night at the Hershey Lodge on the eve of my interview at Penn State... and I still haven't heard anything from them. They said 6-8 weeks however, so I right now I am in the middle of the window of opportunity. So while I am waiting impatiently for this, I can't be too over-zealous quite yet. Give me a week and we'll see how I am.

May 15th is next Monday, so I am hoping that some good news will come shortly. I guess that's all I really want to say about that. (Come on GW... Come on WVU... Come on GW... Come on WVU... etc. etc. etc.)

No joke this time around, but I do have a pretty funny picture someone from work sent me. The title of the email that the picture came from is: Why bicycle shorts are always BLACK!!!!






























That's all I got.

still waiting,
-wait

1 Comments:

  • Love the picture, Wait!. Right now I'm having flash backs to Halloween 2004. Maybe you could pass that pic around the office.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home